eXtraSearch Case Study - PPC for Online Shop
PPC Case Study: Reducing the Cost Per Conversion (CPC)
eXtra provided PPC services to Welco from June 2010
eXtraSearch helped Welco reduce
the cost per conversion 4.5 times
Welco sells industrial and commercial workplace equipment.The company had already been running a Google Adwords campaign and were looking for an experienced PPC agency to further improve the account’s performance.
To significantly improve conversion figures: increase conversion rate, reduce the cost per conversion and increase the number of transactions.
eXtra PPC Approach
- Comprehensive review of the PPC campaign including running reports followed by performance analysis
- Initial account optimisation
- Enabling conversion tracking for 3 types of conversions: sales, catalogue requests and contact forms.
- Re-structuring the existing campaign
- Performing a detailed keyword/market research in order to identify important terms that are missing in the current campaign
- Adding a new products campaign
- Ad copy optimisation: new ads tested, poor performing ads edited or paused
- New landing pages tested
- Bid management at ad group level and keyword level
- Multiple reports run in order to calculate profit and ROI at campaign / ad group / keyword level
eXtra PPC Results
- All Major KPI’s were considerably improved starting with the first month
- Cost per conversion reduced by 77%
Effective PPC management will give significant increases to existing campaign performance and the increased revenue from PPC campaigns will be significantly more than the PPC management fee.
Contact eXtra for further information on this case study.